A Brief Overview On Python Training
Python is a programming language that is used in most application developments and databases. To understand the basics of the Python language is a must before you take up the advanced level course. Zeolearn offers a beginner’s level intensive training program in both classroom and online mode of learning. Classes are held in both weekdays and weekends. Candidates who register with the course should have pre-knowledge in object-oriented programming languages. This course helps you understand the basic scripts in Python, its design philosophy, application testing and developing packages using Python. You can grasp the Python fundamentals and implement in same in your future projects in top-notch companies that look to build web and mobile applications. Python is widely getting recognised among software professionals in large projects. The institute brings this Python training program to candidates through practical hands-on sessions. On completion, the students get acknowledged certification in Python basics which will help them to get a job in corporate companies and startups.
Learning From the Python Training Course
Here is what you will learn in the duration of the Python training:
- Python variables, keywords, built-in functions, strings, literals, math operators, expressions, string formatting, command line parameters, IDEs
- Flow control, while loops, if and if statements, lists, for statements, range functions
- Indexing, Slicing, Enumerate, Operators, List comprehensions, generator expressions, dictionaries and sets, sequence iterating and Tuples
- Formal parameters of Functions, Local variables, Global Variables
- Working with Files, Reading text files, Raw data, Pickle module
- Errors and exceptions handling
- Dictionaries and sets, fetching keys and values, deleting elements
- Using modules, Search path in modules, Package Installation Ways
- Regular expressions, Pattern matching, Subexpressions, complex substitutions, RE tips and tricks, RE objects
- Object-oriented Python Programming, Classes, Initializers, Instance methods, properties, class methods, static methods, private methods, Inheritance, Module Aliases and Regular expressions.
The Python training is available on weekdays and weekends. Candidates can register and choose the batch timings as per convenience. A minimum of ten hours is expected on its live class, assignments and self-study. Missed sessions can be compensated in another live batch session. Since Python is widely used in many web developments, pursuing this beginner’s course will help you to familiarise this language effectively.
What Do You Get?
Zeolearn offers a wide range of training courses to candidates from across the globe. Candidates who have pursued beginners or advanced courses have gained a huge knowledge on the subject from professional trainers who also guide them till they get into their career and after. It is a wise decision to choose this institute for learning any programming language and choose the relevant job in the market and stand unique in your workplace. Python is widely getting recognised among software professionals in large projects. The institute brings this Python training program to candidates through practical hands-on sessions. This certified Python training course will get you a coveted job as a web or application developer in today’s fast-moving world with advanced technology.